This video shows a movie trailer recorded by four students of 1º bachillerato (Alfonso, Yanira, Carla and Andrea). Good work!!
Hope you will enjoy it!!
Visitantes on line
Visitas desde 26-10-09
- 94,583 visitas
septiembre 2014 L M X J V S D « jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Let’s Know about ……….A PLACE
Chipude is a nice village of La Gomera, Canary Islands. It´s situated at the top of Vallehermoso.
Chipude means "ground of palm trees" in Guanche language.
In the past the place was covered by a laurisilva rainforest, but that was cut to cultivate sugarcane.
About the century XVI, two churches were built and Chipude became an important village with a population of 2000 people.
Nowadays is a nice little village that is visited by many tourists. These tourists are normally hikers.
Let’s know about ……… a CURRENT CHARACTER
Barack Obama is an American man of 51 years old, currently he is president of the United States.
Throughout his life he has had different jobs, Iliois senator, teacher in a School , etc, until five years ago, in 2007, when he decided to stand for election to hold the office of president.
In 2009 he was ready and prepared several initiatives, for example: Campaigns against climate change, homophobia, and he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.
On Tuesday, November 6, he was elected again as president.
Let’s know about ….. a HISTORICAL EVENT.
It was a terrorist attack that happened on eleven March of 2004, in Madrid train station. It was the second major terrorist attempt in Europe. The terrorist put bombs in four different trains, about 07:36 and 07:40. The police tried to deactivate two bombs that didn’t exploit, but 191 people died and 1858 were injured. On 3 April, the police cornered several terrorist members. When they were in this situation they committed suicide. In this action a police officer died.
By Estefanía Guanche
Adriana Gonzalez Gon… on The King’s Speech Alfonso Torices on The King’s Speech PABLO MOGOLLON DIAZ on The King’s Speech Diego González on The King’s Speech Sofía Gil on The King’s Speech Trusianna Delgado on The King’s Speech Estefanía Guanche on The King’s Speech Alvaro Medina 1ºA Ba… on The King’s Speech ANDREA SANTOS FAGUND… on The King’s Speech Samuel Arbelo on What’s globish? Haridian González on The King’s Speech Aitor Monje Castella… on The King’s Speech Erika Gonzalez on The King’s Speech María López on The King’s Speech Yanira Jerez on The King’s Speech
- junio 2014 (1)
- mayo 2014 (1)
- abril 2014 (2)
- marzo 2014 (1)
- febrero 2014 (2)
- enero 2014 (2)
- diciembre 2013 (1)
- noviembre 2013 (2)
- septiembre 2013 (1)
- mayo 2013 (2)
- abril 2013 (2)
- marzo 2013 (1)
- enero 2013 (2)
- octubre 2012 (3)
- mayo 2012 (1)
- abril 2012 (3)
- marzo 2012 (3)
- febrero 2012 (1)
- enero 2012 (5)
- diciembre 2011 (2)
- noviembre 2011 (3)
- octubre 2011 (4)
- julio 2011 (1)
- mayo 2011 (2)
- abril 2011 (1)
- marzo 2011 (1)
- febrero 2011 (2)
- enero 2011 (1)
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- noviembre 2010 (2)
- octubre 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (5)
- mayo 2010 (6)
- abril 2010 (6)
- marzo 2010 (4)
- febrero 2010 (10)
- enero 2010 (7)
- diciembre 2009 (5)
- noviembre 2009 (15)
- octubre 2009 (3)
Lo + visto
- Ashya Kings parents remanded in custody as judge considers extradition 2 septiembre 2014Couple who removed son with brain tumour from Southampton hospital tell Spanish court they do not want to be extraditedThe parents of Ashya King, who removed the five-year-old cancer patient from a Southampton hospital during treatment for a brain tumour, are being held in separate Spanish prisons after refusing to be extradited back to Britain.Brett King an […]Caroline Davies
- Skin cancer hospital admissions leap by 40% in five years 1 septiembre 2014Admissions to English hospitals for skin cancer rose from 87,685 in 2007 to 123,808 in 2011, new figures showThe number of people admitted to hospital for skin cancer has increased by 41% in just five years, new figures show.There has been a significant rise in admissions for skin cancers, which are largely preventable, the British Association of Dermatologi […]Press Association
- Home Office worker investigating Rotherham child abuse 'had data stolen' 1 septiembre 2014Local council took data from office, accused me of insensitivity and tried to sack me, researcher claims on PanoramaA Home Office official who investigated the sexual exploitation of children in Rotherham accused the council of being involved in the unauthorised removal of information from her office.Her report in 2002 suggested there were then more than 270 […]Martin Williams
- Ashya King: sad outcome of a breakdown in trust 1 septiembre 2014Five year-old boy being treated in Malaga hospital under police guard while parents in 'preventive custody' in Spanish jailAshya King, the five year-old boy with a brain tumour, is now being treated in a Malaga hospital under police guard while his parents are in what their lawyer termed "preventive custody" in a Spanish jail.The outcome […]Guardian Staff
- Political correctness and the Rotherham report | @guardianletters 1 septiembre 2014Jonathan Freedland (The PC gone mad defence is itself a form of racism, 30 August) labels as being guilty of the laziest form of prejudice any who assumed that the British Muslim community would be anything other than enthusiastic participants in the prosecution of abusers in their midst. In the same issue, Ruzwana Bashir courageously recounts her own story […]Guardian Staff
- British Ebola patient seems 'pretty well' and has regained appetite, says father 1 septiembre 2014Will Pooley remains in isolation unit at Royal Free hospital in London after being evacuated from Sierra Leone eight days agoHopes that the first Briton to contract the deadly Ebola virus will make a full recovery have been raised after his father said he was doing "pretty well" and eating bacon butties. Continue reading...Lisa O'Carroll
- Marijuana effect on drivers and deaths still hazy, researchers say 1 septiembre 2014Officials worry that marijuana consumption, like alcohol, will increase traffic incidents, but studies still lack answersAs states liberalise their marijuana laws, public officials and safety advocates worry that more drivers using the drug will lead to a big increase in traffic deaths. Researchers, though, are divided on the question.Studies of the effects […]Associated Press in Washington
- Ashya Kings parents remanded in custody as judge considers extradition 2 septiembre 2014
- Acento nativo advert Anne Frank appearance and personality Basic grammar Biographies British or American English British Tradition carnival in Spain communication in english comparatives and superlatives comunication Conditionals Consumption dialogue at a restaurant dialogue in a restaurant dialogues Directions english grammar English tests English traditions environment euronews European Day of Languages few Future Tense globish graffiti Guy Fawkes Heal the world Healthy food Homeschooling I have a dream International day fo the elimination of violence against Women Invictus Jason Mraz job interview John Lennon Learn with films Leona Lewis little London Luther king Lyrics Mandela many Mr Duncan much music New Year's Resolutions Non-violence and peace Peace Day Pearly Kings and Queens Present Perfect Racism Reading recycling Saint Patrick's Day shakira shakira's speech at oxford Song speech against the war stand by me technology Trailer Twilight verbal tenses Videos Vocabulary Waving flag we are the world for Haiti webquest about the Canary Islands what is that? Women's Day World Water Day activities