“Communication” es un tema objeto de trabajo en 1º de bachillerato en el tercer trimestre. Hace algunos años que surgió el “globish” como una variante “light” del inglés y que se ha ido extendiendo por el mundo (para saber más, pincha aquí) . Ahora dejamos un vídeo donde el creador del “globish“ explica en qué consiste. ¿piensas que el “globish” puede ser útil? ¿podría sustituir al inglés como forma de comunicación?
Visitantes on line
Visitas desde 26-10-09
- 87,469 visitas
Let’s Know about ……….A PLACE
Chipude is a nice village of La Gomera, Canary Islands. It´s situated at the top of Vallehermoso.
Chipude means "ground of palm trees" in Guanche language.
In the past the place was covered by a laurisilva rainforest, but that was cut to cultivate sugarcane.
About the century XVI, two churches were built and Chipude became an important village with a population of 2000 people.
Nowadays is a nice little village that is visited by many tourists. These tourists are normally hikers.
Let’s know about ……… a CURRENT CHARACTER
Barack Obama is an American man of 51 years old, currently he is president of the United States.
Throughout his life he has had different jobs, Iliois senator, teacher in a School , etc, until five years ago, in 2007, when he decided to stand for election to hold the office of president.
In 2009 he was ready and prepared several initiatives, for example: Campaigns against climate change, homophobia, and he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.
On Tuesday, November 6, he was elected again as president.
Let’s know about ….. a HISTORICAL EVENT.
It was a terrorist attack that happened on eleven March of 2004, in Madrid train station. It was the second major terrorist attempt in Europe. The terrorist put bombs in four different trains, about 07:36 and 07:40. The police tried to deactivate two bombs that didn’t exploit, but 191 people died and 1858 were injured. On 3 April, the police cornered several terrorist members. When they were in this situation they committed suicide. In this action a police officer died.
By Estefanía Guanche
Trusianna Delgado on Sport interview Estefanía Guanche on Safer Internet Day Alfonso Torices on Safer Internet Day ANDREA SANTOS FAGUND… on Safer Internet Day Diego González Gonzá… on Safer Internet Day Álvaro Brito on Safer Internet Day Haridian González on Safer Internet Day PABLO MOGOLLON DIAZ on Safer Internet Day Sofía Gil on Safer Internet Day Fran sabina on Safer Internet Day Damian Alcalay Lopez on Safer Internet Day Yanira Jerez on Safer Internet Day ADRIANA GONZALEZ GON… on Safer Internet Day Álvaro Medina 1ºA Ba… on Safer Internet Day Andrea Cabello on Safer Internet Day
- abril 2014 (1)
- marzo 2014 (1)
- febrero 2014 (2)
- enero 2014 (2)
- diciembre 2013 (1)
- noviembre 2013 (2)
- septiembre 2013 (1)
- mayo 2013 (2)
- abril 2013 (2)
- marzo 2013 (1)
- enero 2013 (2)
- octubre 2012 (3)
- mayo 2012 (2)
- abril 2012 (3)
- marzo 2012 (3)
- febrero 2012 (1)
- enero 2012 (5)
- diciembre 2011 (2)
- noviembre 2011 (3)
- octubre 2011 (4)
- julio 2011 (1)
- mayo 2011 (2)
- abril 2011 (1)
- marzo 2011 (1)
- febrero 2011 (2)
- enero 2011 (1)
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- noviembre 2010 (2)
- octubre 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (5)
- mayo 2010 (6)
- abril 2010 (6)
- marzo 2010 (4)
- febrero 2010 (10)
- enero 2010 (7)
- diciembre 2009 (5)
- noviembre 2009 (15)
- octubre 2009 (3)
Lo + visto
- Spinal muscular atrophy: inherited disease that can be fatal 24 abril 2014Three children of Tania Clarence who were found dead at family home all had condition also known as floppy baby syndromeSpinal muscular atrophy (SMA), also known as floppy baby syndrome, is an inherited neuromuscular disease. In its two most severe forms, sufferers die early, often before their first birthday. About one in every 6,000 babies born in the UK h […]Denis Campbell, health correspondent
- Southbank International School was warned over vetting processes 24 abril 2014School whose pupils were molested by William Vahey was told criminal records checks were not up to date by inspectors London school confirms pupils were abused by teacher FBI investigates Vahey's London linksSenior staff at the elite Southbank International School raised the alarm about vetting processes for new teachers three years ago, shortly after t […]Robert Booth
- Council workers face strike ballot after rejecting 1% pay offer 24 abril 2014600,000 workers in England to vote on action after consultative ballot showed 70% of Unison members opposed pay offerMore than half a million council workers and school support staff are to be balloted on strike action after they rejected a 1% pay offer.Unison said 600,000 of its members in England would vote in the coming weeks on whether to launch a campai […]Press Association
- Gaining the full picture on food poverty | @guardianletters 24 abril 2014We wish to thank the Guardian for the commitment it has made to collecting and publishing information about hunger and food poverty in this country. It carried a report last week (Hunger is a 'national crisis', religious leaders tell Cameron, 16 April) of the latest Trussell Trust findings of nearly one million people now being helped from that sou […]Guardian Staff
- U-turn over human rights protection for home care 24 abril 2014Amendment to care bill tabled to extend protection of Human Rights Act to people receiving state-funded care at homePeople receiving state-funded care in their own homes will now be given additional protection by the Human Rights Act, ministers have conceded following pressure from the Liberal Democrat side of the government.An amendment to the care bill in […]Patrick Wintour
- London school confirms its pupils were abused by teacher in FBI investigation 24 abril 2014Parents at Southbank International School in Westminster shocked that 'much respected' William Vahey who drugged and molested boys on school tripPupils at the elite Southbank International School in London were victims of serial paedophile teacher William Vahey, the school has confirmed. The scale of the abuse is expected to be revealed later on Th […]Robert Booth
- Cambridgeshire out-of-hours GP service gets clean bill of health 24 abril 2014New checks and procedures follow death of patient at hands of tired German locum Daniel Ubani in 2008Out-of-hours GP services in most of Cambridgeshire have been given their first clean bill of health since the accidental death of a patient at the hands of a tired German locum on his first UK shift prompted a national review of patients' safety. It led […]James Meikle
- Spinal muscular atrophy: inherited disease that can be fatal 24 abril 2014
- Acento nativo advert Anne Frank appearance and personality Basic grammar Biographies British or American English British Tradition carnival in Spain communication in english comparatives and superlatives comunication Conditionals Consumption dialogue at a restaurant dialogue in a restaurant dialogues Directions english grammar English tests English traditions environment euronews European Day of Languages few Future Tense globish graffiti Guy Fawkes Heal the world Healthy food Homeschooling I have a dream International day fo the elimination of violence against Women Invictus Jason Mraz job interview John Lennon Learn with films Leona Lewis little London Luther king Lyrics Mandela many Mr Duncan much music New Year's Resolutions Non-violence and peace Peace Day Pearly Kings and Queens Present Perfect Racism Reading recycling Saint Patrick's Day shakira shakira's speech at oxford Song speech against the war stand by me technology Trailer Twilight verbal tenses Videos Vocabulary Waving flag we are the world for Haiti webquest about the Canary Islands what is that? Women's Day World Water Day activities