This video shows a movie trailer recorded by four students of 1º bachillerato (Alfonso, Yanira, Carla and Andrea). Good work!!
Hope you will enjoy it!!
Visitantes on line
Visitas desde 26-10-09
- 97,300 visitas
octubre 2014 L M X J V S D « jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Let’s Know about ……….A PLACE
Chipude is a nice village of La Gomera, Canary Islands. It´s situated at the top of Vallehermoso.
Chipude means "ground of palm trees" in Guanche language.
In the past the place was covered by a laurisilva rainforest, but that was cut to cultivate sugarcane.
About the century XVI, two churches were built and Chipude became an important village with a population of 2000 people.
Nowadays is a nice little village that is visited by many tourists. These tourists are normally hikers.
Let’s know about ……… a CURRENT CHARACTER
Barack Obama is an American man of 51 years old, currently he is president of the United States.
Throughout his life he has had different jobs, Iliois senator, teacher in a School , etc, until five years ago, in 2007, when he decided to stand for election to hold the office of president.
In 2009 he was ready and prepared several initiatives, for example: Campaigns against climate change, homophobia, and he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.
On Tuesday, November 6, he was elected again as president.
Let’s know about ….. a HISTORICAL EVENT.
It was a terrorist attack that happened on eleven March of 2004, in Madrid train station. It was the second major terrorist attempt in Europe. The terrorist put bombs in four different trains, about 07:36 and 07:40. The police tried to deactivate two bombs that didn’t exploit, but 191 people died and 1858 were injured. On 3 April, the police cornered several terrorist members. When they were in this situation they committed suicide. In this action a police officer died.
By Estefanía Guanche
Adriana Gonzalez Gon… on The King’s Speech Alfonso Torices on The King’s Speech PABLO MOGOLLON DIAZ on The King’s Speech Diego González on The King’s Speech Sofía Gil on The King’s Speech Trusianna Delgado on The King’s Speech Estefanía Guanche on The King’s Speech Alvaro Medina 1ºA Ba… on The King’s Speech ANDREA SANTOS FAGUND… on The King’s Speech Samuel Arbelo on What’s globish? Haridian González on The King’s Speech Aitor Monje Castella… on The King’s Speech Erika Gonzalez on The King’s Speech María López on The King’s Speech Yanira Jerez on The King’s Speech
- junio 2014 (1)
- mayo 2014 (1)
- abril 2014 (2)
- marzo 2014 (1)
- febrero 2014 (2)
- enero 2014 (2)
- diciembre 2013 (1)
- noviembre 2013 (2)
- septiembre 2013 (1)
- mayo 2013 (2)
- abril 2013 (2)
- marzo 2013 (1)
- enero 2013 (2)
- octubre 2012 (3)
- mayo 2012 (1)
- abril 2012 (3)
- marzo 2012 (3)
- febrero 2012 (1)
- enero 2012 (5)
- diciembre 2011 (2)
- noviembre 2011 (3)
- octubre 2011 (4)
- julio 2011 (1)
- mayo 2011 (2)
- abril 2011 (1)
- marzo 2011 (1)
- febrero 2011 (2)
- enero 2011 (1)
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- noviembre 2010 (2)
- octubre 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (5)
- mayo 2010 (6)
- abril 2010 (6)
- marzo 2010 (4)
- febrero 2010 (10)
- enero 2010 (7)
- diciembre 2009 (5)
- noviembre 2009 (15)
- octubre 2009 (3)
Lo + visto
- US adds books on poverty and class to dangerous reading list | Mary OHara 21 octubre 2014Sex and religion have long vexed self-appointed guardians of US school and library reading habits, but now objectors are trying to add social inequality to their list of unacceptable topicsLate last month, for the 32nd year in a row, Banned Books Week was marked across the US. Spearheaded by the American Library Associations (ALA) Office for Intellectual Fre […]Mary O'Hara
- How to save the NHS in just 50 pages | Denis Campbell 21 octubre 2014The Five Year Forward Review is the NHSs own answer to whether it can survive as a unique system of healthcareSimon Stevenss arrival as NHS Englands new boss on 1 April was greeted with great warmth and relief across the service. In some quarters he was regarded almost as a messiah the man who had come back into the fold, after 10 years in US private healthc […]Denis Campbell
- Is this a good time to dilute care home rules? | David Brindle 21 octubre 2014New laws aim to relax rules for care homes at a time when a report reveals 100 allegations of abuse to residents every dayWhen inspectors arrived at the 82-bed specialist dementia care home in Peterborough, and ventured beyond the immaculate reception area, they first smelled the urine and then found residents still in bed at 10.30am, some lying in wet sheet […]David Brindle
- Rise in prison suicides in England and Wales blamed on staff shortages 21 octubre 2014Chief inspector of prisons says resource, population and policy pressures are to blame for rapid deterioration in safetyInmate suicide figures expose human toll of prison crisisShortages of experienced staff and resources combined with a growing prison population are to blame for the rapid rise in suicides, according to the chief inspector of prisons for Eng […]Owen Bowcott, legal affairs correspondent
- Monica Lewinsky describes herself as first cyberbullying victim video 21 octubre 2014Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky describes herself as the first victim of cyberbullying and admits she was in love with then-US president Bill Clinton at the time of their affair. In a rare public appearance in Philadelphia she says she was the first person to have their reputation destroyed on the internet and vows to help victims of cyberbullying […]Guardian Staff
- Some paedophiles will never face justice National Crime Agency chief 20 octubre 2014Law-enforcement agencies must focus on the greatest risk and tackle those people, says NCA director Keith BristowSome of the UKs estimated 50,000 suspected paedophiles will escape prosecution, according to Britains leading law-enforcement officer, who said that authorities had to rethink how to pursue suspects and how they could be prevented from perpetratin […]Ben Quinn
- Guide dogs a tale of two Tescos | @guardianletters 20 octubre 2014In your report (18 October) that Tesco at Swiss Cottage had refused entry to a woman with a guide dog, a Tesco spokesperson says: We do allow guide dogs in stores. Someone should alert Tesco that they do not allow guide dogs; they are required by law to facilitate anyone with a guide dog while that dog is on duty. (Though not if it is out of harness.) Too ma […]Guardian Staff
- US adds books on poverty and class to dangerous reading list | Mary OHara 21 octubre 2014
- Acento nativo advert Anne Frank appearance and personality Basic grammar Biographies British or American English British Tradition carnival in Spain communication in english comparatives and superlatives comunication Conditionals Consumption dialogue at a restaurant dialogue in a restaurant dialogues Directions english grammar English tests English traditions environment euronews European Day of Languages few Future Tense globish graffiti Guy Fawkes Heal the world Healthy food Homeschooling I have a dream International day fo the elimination of violence against Women Invictus Jason Mraz job interview John Lennon Learn with films Leona Lewis little London Luther king Lyrics Mandela many Mr Duncan much music New Year's Resolutions Non-violence and peace Peace Day Pearly Kings and Queens Present Perfect Racism Reading recycling Saint Patrick's Day shakira shakira's speech at oxford Song speech against the war stand by me technology Trailer Twilight verbal tenses Videos Vocabulary Waving flag we are the world for Haiti webquest about the Canary Islands what is that? Women's Day World Water Day activities