This video shows a movie trailer recorded by four students of 1º bachillerato (Alfonso, Yanira, Carla and Andrea). Good work!!
Hope you will enjoy it!!
Visitantes on line
Visitas desde 26-10-09
- 98,139 visitas
octubre 2014 L M X J V S D « jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Let’s Know about ……….A PLACE
Chipude is a nice village of La Gomera, Canary Islands. It´s situated at the top of Vallehermoso.
Chipude means "ground of palm trees" in Guanche language.
In the past the place was covered by a laurisilva rainforest, but that was cut to cultivate sugarcane.
About the century XVI, two churches were built and Chipude became an important village with a population of 2000 people.
Nowadays is a nice little village that is visited by many tourists. These tourists are normally hikers.
Let’s know about ……… a CURRENT CHARACTER
Barack Obama is an American man of 51 years old, currently he is president of the United States.
Throughout his life he has had different jobs, Iliois senator, teacher in a School , etc, until five years ago, in 2007, when he decided to stand for election to hold the office of president.
In 2009 he was ready and prepared several initiatives, for example: Campaigns against climate change, homophobia, and he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.
On Tuesday, November 6, he was elected again as president.
Let’s know about ….. a HISTORICAL EVENT.
It was a terrorist attack that happened on eleven March of 2004, in Madrid train station. It was the second major terrorist attempt in Europe. The terrorist put bombs in four different trains, about 07:36 and 07:40. The police tried to deactivate two bombs that didn’t exploit, but 191 people died and 1858 were injured. On 3 April, the police cornered several terrorist members. When they were in this situation they committed suicide. In this action a police officer died.
By Estefanía Guanche
Adriana Gonzalez Gon… on The King’s Speech Alfonso Torices on The King’s Speech PABLO MOGOLLON DIAZ on The King’s Speech Diego González on The King’s Speech Sofía Gil on The King’s Speech Trusianna Delgado on The King’s Speech Estefanía Guanche on The King’s Speech Alvaro Medina 1ºA Ba… on The King’s Speech ANDREA SANTOS FAGUND… on The King’s Speech Samuel Arbelo on What’s globish? Haridian González on The King’s Speech Aitor Monje Castella… on The King’s Speech Erika Gonzalez on The King’s Speech María López on The King’s Speech Yanira Jerez on The King’s Speech
- junio 2014 (1)
- mayo 2014 (1)
- abril 2014 (2)
- marzo 2014 (1)
- febrero 2014 (2)
- enero 2014 (2)
- diciembre 2013 (1)
- noviembre 2013 (2)
- septiembre 2013 (1)
- mayo 2013 (2)
- abril 2013 (2)
- marzo 2013 (1)
- enero 2013 (2)
- octubre 2012 (3)
- mayo 2012 (1)
- abril 2012 (3)
- marzo 2012 (3)
- febrero 2012 (1)
- enero 2012 (5)
- diciembre 2011 (2)
- noviembre 2011 (3)
- octubre 2011 (4)
- julio 2011 (1)
- mayo 2011 (2)
- abril 2011 (1)
- marzo 2011 (1)
- febrero 2011 (2)
- enero 2011 (1)
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- noviembre 2010 (2)
- octubre 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (5)
- mayo 2010 (6)
- abril 2010 (6)
- marzo 2010 (4)
- febrero 2010 (10)
- enero 2010 (7)
- diciembre 2009 (5)
- noviembre 2009 (15)
- octubre 2009 (3)
Lo + visto
- Simon Stevens, PFI and the need for realism about NHS funding |@guardianletters 30 octubre 2014Perhaps Simon Stevens should rethink his defence of private finance initiative contracts in the NHS (The NHS is on life support. Can this plan revive it?, 24 October). Last year it required a massive public campaign to prevent the illegal downgrading or closure of A&E and maternity services at Lewisham hospital which was proposed in response to the probl […]Guardian Staff
- Nasty side effects of for-profit healthcare | @guardianletters 30 octubre 2014Your feature (How sick are the worlds healthcare systems?, g2, 30 October) demonstrated that any form of healthcare, irrespective of where in the world it is, that involves the for-profit private sectors is de facto not only more expensive but less efficient and subject to corrupt practices by drug companies, other suppliers and practitioners. You could have […]Guardian Staff
- Most disabled ex-Remploy staff unemployed, trade union claims 30 octubre 2014One year on from factory closures, only a quarter of disabled former staff are currently in work, GMB report findsMost disabled workers laid off after the closure of Remploy factories have not found another job a year after they shut, according to a new report.The GMB union said only one in four ex-Remploy staff were in work, and many of those were on shorte […]Press Association
- What should the next government do to support the ageing population? 30 octubre 2014Sponsored Q&A: Expert views from our live discussion on what policies should be put in place for older people Read the discussion in fullLord Filkin, chair, Centre for Ageing Better: six quick thoughts on what I would want to see from each political party: Set out a vision to maximise all the benefits of a longer life Face the facts of our biggest social […]Sarah Johnson
- Punitive drug law enforcement failing, says Home Office study 30 octubre 2014UK government study finds no evidence that harsh sentencing curbs illegal use and documents success of Portugals decriminalisationThere is no evidence that tough enforcement of the drug laws on personal possession leads to lower levels of drug use, according to the UK governments first evidence-based study.Examining international drug laws, the groundbreakin […]Alan Travis, home affairs editor
- Government considering cuts to employment and support allowance 30 octubre 2014Proposed cuts to ESA of as much as £30 so it is effectively worth the same as jobseekers allowance are being considered, DWP confirmsThe government is considering cutting the value of the main employment and support allowance (ESA) sickness benefit by as much as £30 so that it is effectively worth the same as jobseekers allowance, internal documents seen by […]Patrick Wintour, political editor
- FGM: Ban Ki-moon backs Guardians global media campaign 30 octubre 2014UN chief launches grants initiative in Kenya as part of push to change how female genital mutilation is reported and perceivedThe UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, is backing a groundbreaking global media campaign led by the Guardian to revolutionise how female genital mutilation is reported and perceived across the world, with the aim of ending the practic […]Alexandra Topping
- Simon Stevens, PFI and the need for realism about NHS funding |@guardianletters 30 octubre 2014
- Acento nativo advert Anne Frank appearance and personality Basic grammar Biographies British or American English British Tradition carnival in Spain communication in english comparatives and superlatives comunication Conditionals Consumption dialogue at a restaurant dialogue in a restaurant dialogues Directions english grammar English tests English traditions environment euronews European Day of Languages few Future Tense globish graffiti Guy Fawkes Heal the world Healthy food Homeschooling I have a dream International day fo the elimination of violence against Women Invictus Jason Mraz job interview John Lennon Learn with films Leona Lewis little London Luther king Lyrics Mandela many Mr Duncan much music New Year's Resolutions Non-violence and peace Peace Day Pearly Kings and Queens Present Perfect Racism Reading recycling Saint Patrick's Day shakira shakira's speech at oxford Song speech against the war stand by me technology Trailer Twilight verbal tenses Videos Vocabulary Waving flag we are the world for Haiti webquest about the Canary Islands what is that? Women's Day World Water Day activities