This video shows a movie trailer recorded by four students of 1º bachillerato (Alfonso, Yanira, Carla and Andrea). Good work!!
Hope you will enjoy it!!
Visitantes on line
Visitas desde 26-10-09
- 95,186 visitas
septiembre 2014 L M X J V S D « jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Let’s Know about ……….A PLACE
Chipude is a nice village of La Gomera, Canary Islands. It´s situated at the top of Vallehermoso.
Chipude means "ground of palm trees" in Guanche language.
In the past the place was covered by a laurisilva rainforest, but that was cut to cultivate sugarcane.
About the century XVI, two churches were built and Chipude became an important village with a population of 2000 people.
Nowadays is a nice little village that is visited by many tourists. These tourists are normally hikers.
Let’s know about ……… a CURRENT CHARACTER
Barack Obama is an American man of 51 years old, currently he is president of the United States.
Throughout his life he has had different jobs, Iliois senator, teacher in a School , etc, until five years ago, in 2007, when he decided to stand for election to hold the office of president.
In 2009 he was ready and prepared several initiatives, for example: Campaigns against climate change, homophobia, and he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.
On Tuesday, November 6, he was elected again as president.
Let’s know about ….. a HISTORICAL EVENT.
It was a terrorist attack that happened on eleven March of 2004, in Madrid train station. It was the second major terrorist attempt in Europe. The terrorist put bombs in four different trains, about 07:36 and 07:40. The police tried to deactivate two bombs that didn’t exploit, but 191 people died and 1858 were injured. On 3 April, the police cornered several terrorist members. When they were in this situation they committed suicide. In this action a police officer died.
By Estefanía Guanche
Adriana Gonzalez Gon… on The King’s Speech Alfonso Torices on The King’s Speech PABLO MOGOLLON DIAZ on The King’s Speech Diego González on The King’s Speech Sofía Gil on The King’s Speech Trusianna Delgado on The King’s Speech Estefanía Guanche on The King’s Speech Alvaro Medina 1ºA Ba… on The King’s Speech ANDREA SANTOS FAGUND… on The King’s Speech Samuel Arbelo on What’s globish? Haridian González on The King’s Speech Aitor Monje Castella… on The King’s Speech Erika Gonzalez on The King’s Speech María López on The King’s Speech Yanira Jerez on The King’s Speech
- junio 2014 (1)
- mayo 2014 (1)
- abril 2014 (2)
- marzo 2014 (1)
- febrero 2014 (2)
- enero 2014 (2)
- diciembre 2013 (1)
- noviembre 2013 (2)
- septiembre 2013 (1)
- mayo 2013 (2)
- abril 2013 (2)
- marzo 2013 (1)
- enero 2013 (2)
- octubre 2012 (3)
- mayo 2012 (1)
- abril 2012 (3)
- marzo 2012 (3)
- febrero 2012 (1)
- enero 2012 (5)
- diciembre 2011 (2)
- noviembre 2011 (3)
- octubre 2011 (4)
- julio 2011 (1)
- mayo 2011 (2)
- abril 2011 (1)
- marzo 2011 (1)
- febrero 2011 (2)
- enero 2011 (1)
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- noviembre 2010 (2)
- octubre 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (5)
- mayo 2010 (6)
- abril 2010 (6)
- marzo 2010 (4)
- febrero 2010 (10)
- enero 2010 (7)
- diciembre 2009 (5)
- noviembre 2009 (15)
- octubre 2009 (3)
Lo + visto
- Hospitals are facing 'unceasing demand' for A&E and other services 19 septiembre 2014Growing numbers of hospitals are missing NHS waiting-time targets, figures revealHospitals are treating record numbers of patients as they face unprecedented and "unceasing demand" for their services, NHS leaders warned on Friday.New official figures from Monitor, the health service regulator, reveal that growing numbers of hospitals are missing NH […]Denis Campbell, health correspondent
- Violet Bell obituary 19 septiembre 2014My mother, Violet Bell, who has died aged 93, led a dutiful and unobtrusive life. She was born in Lambeth, south London, to Harry Couchman, a bargeman who worked in the Everard boatyard in Kent, and his wife Edith (nee Anderson). At five years old, Violet, along with her two younger brothers, was abandoned by her mother while her father was at sea. Neighbour […]Janet Lavender
- White House recruits stars for ad against campus sexual assault 19 septiembre 2014Barack Obama and Joe Biden join Jon Hamm, Connie Britton and Questlove in broad effort to raise awareness at universitiesThe White House has enlisted Hollywood stars including Jon Hamm of Mad Men and Connie Britton of Nashville to help fight campus sexual assault.President Barack Obama and Vice-president Joe Biden are unveiling the Its On Us campaign Friday […]Associated Press in Washington
- 'Angelina effect' more than doubled breast cancer tests in UK, study finds 19 septiembre 2014Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy to avoid cancer 'had bigger impact because of her image as a glamorous and strong woman'Referrals for genetic breast cancer tests more than doubled in the UK as a result of what doctors have described as the "Angelina effect".In May last year, actor Angelina Jolie revealed that she had undergone a d […]Press Association
- Ebola outbreak a threat to world peace, says UN security council 18 septiembre 2014Group unanimously backs emergency resolution as UN secretary general calls for $1bn aid effort to tackle virusThe UN security council has called the Ebola outbreak "a threat to international peace and security" and urged the world to provide health experts, field hospitals and medical supplies.A resolution adopted unanimously by the UN's most […]Associated Press at the United Nations
- Bodies found after Ebola health workers go missing in Guinea 18 septiembre 2014Team spreading awareness of deadly virus set upon by angry residents in remote villageThe prime minister of Guinea said that seven bodies had been found after a team of health workers went missing during a push to raise awareness of the outbreak of Ebola which started in the country nine months ago.Witnesses said the team were set upon by angry residents in […]Monica Mark, west Africa correspondent
- Labour warned not to ignore demands for more English political power 18 septiembre 2014Party's leader of local government says Westminster could find England 'blows up in their faces' over subsidies to ScotlandScottish referendum results - live coverageThe Labour leadership, and the rest of the Westminster elite, will ignore at its peril demands for greater English political power, including reserved voting rights for English MP […]Patrick Wintour, political editor
- Hospitals are facing 'unceasing demand' for A&E and other services 19 septiembre 2014
- Acento nativo advert Anne Frank appearance and personality Basic grammar Biographies British or American English British Tradition carnival in Spain communication in english comparatives and superlatives comunication Conditionals Consumption dialogue at a restaurant dialogue in a restaurant dialogues Directions english grammar English tests English traditions environment euronews European Day of Languages few Future Tense globish graffiti Guy Fawkes Heal the world Healthy food Homeschooling I have a dream International day fo the elimination of violence against Women Invictus Jason Mraz job interview John Lennon Learn with films Leona Lewis little London Luther king Lyrics Mandela many Mr Duncan much music New Year's Resolutions Non-violence and peace Peace Day Pearly Kings and Queens Present Perfect Racism Reading recycling Saint Patrick's Day shakira shakira's speech at oxford Song speech against the war stand by me technology Trailer Twilight verbal tenses Videos Vocabulary Waving flag we are the world for Haiti webquest about the Canary Islands what is that? Women's Day World Water Day activities