This video shows a movie trailer recorded by four students of 1º bachillerato (Alfonso, Yanira, Carla and Andrea). Good work!!
Hope you will enjoy it!!
Visitantes on line
Visitas desde 26-10-09
- 97,616 visitas
octubre 2014 L M X J V S D « jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Let’s Know about ……….A PLACE
Chipude is a nice village of La Gomera, Canary Islands. It´s situated at the top of Vallehermoso.
Chipude means "ground of palm trees" in Guanche language.
In the past the place was covered by a laurisilva rainforest, but that was cut to cultivate sugarcane.
About the century XVI, two churches were built and Chipude became an important village with a population of 2000 people.
Nowadays is a nice little village that is visited by many tourists. These tourists are normally hikers.
Let’s know about ……… a CURRENT CHARACTER
Barack Obama is an American man of 51 years old, currently he is president of the United States.
Throughout his life he has had different jobs, Iliois senator, teacher in a School , etc, until five years ago, in 2007, when he decided to stand for election to hold the office of president.
In 2009 he was ready and prepared several initiatives, for example: Campaigns against climate change, homophobia, and he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.
On Tuesday, November 6, he was elected again as president.
Let’s know about ….. a HISTORICAL EVENT.
It was a terrorist attack that happened on eleven March of 2004, in Madrid train station. It was the second major terrorist attempt in Europe. The terrorist put bombs in four different trains, about 07:36 and 07:40. The police tried to deactivate two bombs that didn’t exploit, but 191 people died and 1858 were injured. On 3 April, the police cornered several terrorist members. When they were in this situation they committed suicide. In this action a police officer died.
By Estefanía Guanche
Adriana Gonzalez Gon… on The King’s Speech Alfonso Torices on The King’s Speech PABLO MOGOLLON DIAZ on The King’s Speech Diego González on The King’s Speech Sofía Gil on The King’s Speech Trusianna Delgado on The King’s Speech Estefanía Guanche on The King’s Speech Alvaro Medina 1ºA Ba… on The King’s Speech ANDREA SANTOS FAGUND… on The King’s Speech Samuel Arbelo on What’s globish? Haridian González on The King’s Speech Aitor Monje Castella… on The King’s Speech Erika Gonzalez on The King’s Speech María López on The King’s Speech Yanira Jerez on The King’s Speech
- junio 2014 (1)
- mayo 2014 (1)
- abril 2014 (2)
- marzo 2014 (1)
- febrero 2014 (2)
- enero 2014 (2)
- diciembre 2013 (1)
- noviembre 2013 (2)
- septiembre 2013 (1)
- mayo 2013 (2)
- abril 2013 (2)
- marzo 2013 (1)
- enero 2013 (2)
- octubre 2012 (3)
- mayo 2012 (1)
- abril 2012 (3)
- marzo 2012 (3)
- febrero 2012 (1)
- enero 2012 (5)
- diciembre 2011 (2)
- noviembre 2011 (3)
- octubre 2011 (4)
- julio 2011 (1)
- mayo 2011 (2)
- abril 2011 (1)
- marzo 2011 (1)
- febrero 2011 (2)
- enero 2011 (1)
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- noviembre 2010 (2)
- octubre 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (5)
- mayo 2010 (6)
- abril 2010 (6)
- marzo 2010 (4)
- febrero 2010 (10)
- enero 2010 (7)
- diciembre 2009 (5)
- noviembre 2009 (15)
- octubre 2009 (3)
Lo + visto
- Council cracks down on wild west landlords 24 octubre 2014Islington consults on licensing scheme for area bedevilled by flats deemed too tiny and dirty for human habitationA north London council that is home to two streets described by a councillor as the frontier of the wild west of the rental market is to crack down on flats deemed too tiny or dirty for human habitation.Islington will start consulting on Monday o […]Hilary Osborne
- Holiday hunger: the charities offering poorer families a lifeline 24 octubre 2014Volunteers are providing healthy meals for children from low-income families outside term time. Why isnt the government?A year ago, single mother Aida Voskian, 51, was suffering from depression brought on by suffocating personal debts: You worried whether you could switch the heating on because you couldnt afford the heating bill that month, she says. Voskia […]Patrick Butler, social policy editor
- Bill Shorten defends gay marriage in speech to Christian group 24 octubre 2014Opposition leader plans to warn against using religion as an instrument for division or exclusionBill Shorten uses a speech to the Australian Christian Lobby (ACL) to defend gay marriage and non-traditional families and to warn against hiding prejudice behind the Bible.Shorten was due to address the ACLs national conference in Canberra on Saturday morning. T […]Shalailah Medhora
- Benefit sanctions and absurdity: will public attitudes change? 24 octubre 2014The miserable and costly consequences of absurd and unfair welfare sanctions cases are increasingly becoming, like Atos fit-for-work tests, a staple of local and national press reportsIt's always worth reminding ourselves just how draconian and irrational, not to mention pointless, sadistic, and avoidably counterproductive the benefit sanctions regime c […]Patrick Butler
- Simon Stevens interview: The NHS is a social movement and not just a health care service 24 octubre 2014This week NHS Englands new chief executive unveiled a blueprint for tackling the worst budget crunch in its 66-year history. So just who is Simon Stevens? And can he save our health service?From his offices, with their panoramic views of south London, Simon Stevens can see the scene of his happiest experience with the NHS so far St Thomas hospital, where his […]Hugh Muir
- Northern Ireland prostitution ban divides opinion 23 octubre 2014Sex workers fear new law will put them in more danger, while advocates of Swedish model claim it will eradicate traffickingWhen Laura Lee, a part-time escort and sex worker rights campaigner, stood up in the Northern Ireland assembly to give evidence against a proposed bill that would make it illegal to buy sex, as in Sweden, she was blunt in her estimation […]Alexandra Topping
- Two in five fear NHS will soon cease to be free 23 octubre 2014Survey finds pessimism among UK population, particularly women and poorer people, over future of national health serviceMore than two out of five people fear the NHS will cease to be a free service over the next 20 years, a new survey reveals. When asked how likely it was that the NHS by 2034 would still be free at point of use, 44% said it was unlikely and […]Denis Campbell, health correspondent
- Council cracks down on wild west landlords 24 octubre 2014
- Acento nativo advert Anne Frank appearance and personality Basic grammar Biographies British or American English British Tradition carnival in Spain communication in english comparatives and superlatives comunication Conditionals Consumption dialogue at a restaurant dialogue in a restaurant dialogues Directions english grammar English tests English traditions environment euronews European Day of Languages few Future Tense globish graffiti Guy Fawkes Heal the world Healthy food Homeschooling I have a dream International day fo the elimination of violence against Women Invictus Jason Mraz job interview John Lennon Learn with films Leona Lewis little London Luther king Lyrics Mandela many Mr Duncan much music New Year's Resolutions Non-violence and peace Peace Day Pearly Kings and Queens Present Perfect Racism Reading recycling Saint Patrick's Day shakira shakira's speech at oxford Song speech against the war stand by me technology Trailer Twilight verbal tenses Videos Vocabulary Waving flag we are the world for Haiti webquest about the Canary Islands what is that? Women's Day World Water Day activities