This video shows a movie trailer recorded by four students of 1º bachillerato (Alfonso, Yanira, Carla and Andrea). Good work!!
Hope you will enjoy it!!
Visitantes on line
Visitas desde 26-10-09
- 92,911 visitas
julio 2014 L M X J V S D « jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Let’s Know about ……….A PLACE
Chipude is a nice village of La Gomera, Canary Islands. It´s situated at the top of Vallehermoso.
Chipude means "ground of palm trees" in Guanche language.
In the past the place was covered by a laurisilva rainforest, but that was cut to cultivate sugarcane.
About the century XVI, two churches were built and Chipude became an important village with a population of 2000 people.
Nowadays is a nice little village that is visited by many tourists. These tourists are normally hikers.
Let’s know about ……… a CURRENT CHARACTER
Barack Obama is an American man of 51 years old, currently he is president of the United States.
Throughout his life he has had different jobs, Iliois senator, teacher in a School , etc, until five years ago, in 2007, when he decided to stand for election to hold the office of president.
In 2009 he was ready and prepared several initiatives, for example: Campaigns against climate change, homophobia, and he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.
On Tuesday, November 6, he was elected again as president.
Let’s know about ….. a HISTORICAL EVENT.
It was a terrorist attack that happened on eleven March of 2004, in Madrid train station. It was the second major terrorist attempt in Europe. The terrorist put bombs in four different trains, about 07:36 and 07:40. The police tried to deactivate two bombs that didn’t exploit, but 191 people died and 1858 were injured. On 3 April, the police cornered several terrorist members. When they were in this situation they committed suicide. In this action a police officer died.
By Estefanía Guanche
Adriana Gonzalez Gon… on The King’s Speech Alfonso Torices on The King’s Speech PABLO MOGOLLON DIAZ on The King’s Speech Diego González on The King’s Speech Sofía Gil on The King’s Speech Trusianna Delgado on The King’s Speech Estefanía Guanche on The King’s Speech Alvaro Medina 1ºA Ba… on The King’s Speech ANDREA SANTOS FAGUND… on The King’s Speech Samuel Arbelo on What’s globish? Haridian González on The King’s Speech Aitor Monje Castella… on The King’s Speech Erika Gonzalez on The King’s Speech María López on The King’s Speech Yanira Jerez on The King’s Speech
- junio 2014 (1)
- mayo 2014 (1)
- abril 2014 (2)
- marzo 2014 (1)
- febrero 2014 (2)
- enero 2014 (2)
- diciembre 2013 (1)
- noviembre 2013 (2)
- septiembre 2013 (1)
- mayo 2013 (2)
- abril 2013 (2)
- marzo 2013 (1)
- enero 2013 (2)
- octubre 2012 (3)
- mayo 2012 (1)
- abril 2012 (3)
- marzo 2012 (3)
- febrero 2012 (1)
- enero 2012 (5)
- diciembre 2011 (2)
- noviembre 2011 (3)
- octubre 2011 (4)
- julio 2011 (1)
- mayo 2011 (2)
- abril 2011 (1)
- marzo 2011 (1)
- febrero 2011 (2)
- enero 2011 (1)
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- noviembre 2010 (2)
- octubre 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (5)
- mayo 2010 (6)
- abril 2010 (6)
- marzo 2010 (4)
- febrero 2010 (10)
- enero 2010 (7)
- diciembre 2009 (5)
- noviembre 2009 (15)
- octubre 2009 (3)
Lo + visto
- Hand hospitals over to their staff, says Francis Maude 28 julio 2014Cabinet office minister believes NHS services should increasingly be run as mutuals and taken out of public handsMore NHS hospitals and youth services should be taken out of public hands and owned by the people who run them as mutuals, Francis Maude, the cabinet office minister, has said.The senior Conservative MP told the Guardian that he was "more and […]Rowena Mason, political correspondent
- Builders do not bank land for housing | @guardianletters 28 julio 2014Your correspondents argument that landbanking by house-builders is somehow the cause of the housing crisis (Letters, 23 July) is fundamentally misguided. The majority of land in a supposed landbank is actually land stuck in the planning system with an outline permission, waiting for an implementable permission so work can actually start, or sites already und […]Guardian Staff
- Boris Johnson rules out 'poor door' ban on London housing developments 28 julio 2014Mayor says he will discourage use of separate entrances for poorer tenants, but argues they help keep housing costs downBoris Johnson has ruled out a ban on so-called "poor doors", which give social housing tenants separate entrances in new housing developments, but said he would discourage their use whenever possible.The Guardian reported last wee […]Hilary Osborne
- Take the dodgy diet test 28 julio 2014A group of young scientists is warning that diets are sometimes not worth the paper they are printed on - and offering tips and a test to help people who want to lose weight avoid the traps baited by the weightloss industryDieting can be very bad for your health. Celebrities promote themselves and help make the diet companies millions by endorsing sometimes […]Sarah Boseley
- Yvette Cooper: victims of domestic violence are being let down - video 28 julio 2014The shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper decries the criminal justice system for a lack of action on tackling domestic violence. She criticises the home secretary Theresa May for doing 'nothing to deal with the seriousness of this problem'. Yvette Cooper says the increasing use of out-of-court settlements is not appropriate for crimes of such a seri […]Guardian Staff
- Ebola outbreak in Africa: the key questions 28 julio 2014There is no cure and little treatment for the deadly virus, which has killed at least 660 people in several African countriesEbola virus disease, which used to be called Ebola haemorrhagic fever, was named after the river in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, where one of the first two villages to report cases in 1976 was located. The other was in Sudan. […]Sarah Boseley, health editor
- Coalition has turned its back on scale of domestic violence, says Yvette Cooper 28 julio 2014Senior Labour MP says more needs to be done about fact that two women a week are killed by their partners or ex-partnersThe shadow home secretary, Yvette Cooper, has accused the government of turning its back on the scale of domestic violence in the UK, saying there would be a national outcry if two people a week the number of women killed by their partners […]Rowena Mason
- Hand hospitals over to their staff, says Francis Maude 28 julio 2014
- Acento nativo advert Anne Frank appearance and personality Basic grammar Biographies British or American English British Tradition carnival in Spain communication in english comparatives and superlatives comunication Conditionals Consumption dialogue at a restaurant dialogue in a restaurant dialogues Directions english grammar English tests English traditions environment euronews European Day of Languages few Future Tense globish graffiti Guy Fawkes Heal the world Healthy food Homeschooling I have a dream International day fo the elimination of violence against Women Invictus Jason Mraz job interview John Lennon Learn with films Leona Lewis little London Luther king Lyrics Mandela many Mr Duncan much music New Year's Resolutions Non-violence and peace Peace Day Pearly Kings and Queens Present Perfect Racism Reading recycling Saint Patrick's Day shakira shakira's speech at oxford Song speech against the war stand by me technology Trailer Twilight verbal tenses Videos Vocabulary Waving flag we are the world for Haiti webquest about the Canary Islands what is that? Women's Day World Water Day activities