Seguimos hablando de comunicación, en este caso, de cómo nos comunicamos. Aquí presentamos una conversación extraída de una excelente página de la que ya aquí hemos hablado, www.elllo.org. En esta conversación dos personas hablan de hasta qué punto sienten la necesidad de comunicarse mediante herramientas como el correo electrónico (email) o las redes sociales (social networking). Para escuchar el diálogo y hacer las actividades, pincha en la imagen siguiente:
Visitantes on line
Visitas desde 26-10-09
- 153,589 visitas
diciembre 2017 L M X J V S D « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Let’s Know about ……….A PLACE
Chipude is a nice village of La Gomera, Canary Islands. It´s situated at the top of Vallehermoso.
Chipude means "ground of palm trees" in Guanche language.
In the past the place was covered by a laurisilva rainforest, but that was cut to cultivate sugarcane.
About the century XVI, two churches were built and Chipude became an important village with a population of 2000 people.
Nowadays is a nice little village that is visited by many tourists. These tourists are normally hikers.
Let’s know about ……… a CURRENT CHARACTER
Barack Obama is an American man of 51 years old, currently he is president of the United States.
Throughout his life he has had different jobs, Iliois senator, teacher in a School , etc, until five years ago, in 2007, when he decided to stand for election to hold the office of president.
In 2009 he was ready and prepared several initiatives, for example: Campaigns against climate change, homophobia, and he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.
On Tuesday, November 6, he was elected again as president.
Let’s know about ….. a HISTORICAL EVENT.
It was a terrorist attack that happened on eleven March of 2004, in Madrid train station. It was the second major terrorist attempt in Europe. The terrorist put bombs in four different trains, about 07:36 and 07:40. The police tried to deactivate two bombs that didn’t exploit, but 191 people died and 1858 were injured. On 3 April, the police cornered several terrorist members. When they were in this situation they committed suicide. In this action a police officer died.
By Estefanía Guanche
Adriana Gonzalez Gon… en The King’s Speech Alfonso Torices en The King’s Speech PABLO MOGOLLON DIAZ en The King’s Speech Diego González en The King’s Speech Sofía Gil en The King’s Speech Trusianna Delgado en The King’s Speech Estefanía Guanche en The King’s Speech Alvaro Medina 1ºA Ba… en The King’s Speech ANDREA SANTOS FAGUND… en The King’s Speech Samuel Arbelo en What’s globish? Haridian González en The King’s Speech Aitor Monje Castella… en The King’s Speech Erika Gonzalez en The King’s Speech María López en The King’s Speech Yanira Jerez en The King’s Speech
- febrero 2015 (1)
- noviembre 2014 (2)
- junio 2014 (1)
- mayo 2014 (1)
- abril 2014 (2)
- marzo 2014 (1)
- febrero 2014 (2)
- enero 2014 (2)
- diciembre 2013 (1)
- septiembre 2013 (1)
- mayo 2013 (2)
- abril 2013 (2)
- marzo 2013 (1)
- enero 2013 (2)
- octubre 2012 (3)
- mayo 2012 (1)
- abril 2012 (3)
- marzo 2012 (3)
- febrero 2012 (1)
- enero 2012 (5)
- diciembre 2011 (2)
- noviembre 2011 (3)
- octubre 2011 (4)
- julio 2011 (1)
- mayo 2011 (2)
- abril 2011 (1)
- marzo 2011 (1)
- febrero 2011 (2)
- enero 2011 (1)
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- noviembre 2010 (2)
- octubre 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (5)
- mayo 2010 (6)
- abril 2010 (6)
- marzo 2010 (4)
- febrero 2010 (10)
- enero 2010 (7)
- diciembre 2009 (5)
- noviembre 2009 (15)
- octubre 2009 (3)
Lo + visto
- NHS faces acute and growing staffing shortage, warns agency 13 diciembre 2017Health Education England says service must recruit 190,000 more staff by 2027 but instead low pay and work pressure are driving skills drainThe NHS is beset by acute shortages of nurses and paramedics and is facing a skills drain, with staff quitting because of pressurised jobs and poor pay, health service chiefs have said. Related: Shortage of doctors and m […]Denis Campbell Health policy editor
- Guardian and Observer charity appeal hits £250,000 in five days 13 diciembre 2017Appeal supporting charities helping homeless youngsters and destitute refugees was launched by editor in chief Katharine Viner last weekClick here to donate to our appealDonations to the Guardian and Observer charity appeal in support of homeless youngsters and destitute refugees have hit the £250,000 mark after just five days.The 2017 appeal is raising mone […]Patrick Butler Social policy editor
- Please help us tackle urgent problems of homelessness and destitution 8 diciembre 2017Youth homelessness and extreme poverty among asylum seekers are overlapping and compelling issues which cuts to services are making worse• Click here to donate to our appeal The themes of this year’s Guardian and Observer charity appeal are youth homelessness and destitution among asylum seekers. These are overlapping causes which are both compelling and urg […]Katharine Viner
- Failure to rehouse Grenfell survivors 'could worsen mental health' 14 diciembre 2017Health officials and support groups warn of fresh wave of post-traumatic stress six months after disaster that killed 71 peopleGrenfell Tower: delays and trauma mark painfully slow progressSurvivors of the Grenfell Tower disaster are facing a new wave of post-traumatic stress with their chances of treatment hampered because so many victims remain homeless, e […]Robert Booth
- Grenfell Tower: delays and trauma mark painfully slow progress 14 diciembre 2017Six months after the fire, with the scarred remains of the tower still standing, we examine what has been done to deal with the aftermath of the tragedyFailure to rehouse Grenfell survivors ‘could worsen mental health’Forty-eight hours after the Grenfell Tower fire, Theresa May pledged that victims would be rehoused within three weeks. It was a wildly optimi […]Robert Booth, Kevin Rawlinson and Holly Watt
- Private probation firms criticised for supervising offenders by phone 14 diciembre 2017Probation chief voices concern over lack of face-to-face meetings as report reveals privatised sector is struggling to deliverThe part-privatisation of the probation service has led to tens of thousands of offenders – up to 40% of the total – being supervised by telephone calls every six weeks instead of face-to-face meetings, the chief inspector of probatio […]Alan Travis Home affairs editor
- ITV film reveals serious failings at UK children’s homes 13 diciembre 2017Undercover reporters found evidence of understaffing, inadequate training and closure of homes before Ofsted inspection among other issuesSome of the most vulnerable “looked after” children in the country are being failed by privately owned residential homes that are contracted to care for them, it has been claimed. Undercover reporters secured jobs as care […]Louise Tickle
- NHS faces acute and growing staffing shortage, warns agency 13 diciembre 2017
- Acento nativo advert Anne Frank appearance and personality Basic grammar Biographies British or American English British Tradition carnival in Spain communication in english comparatives and superlatives comunication Conditionals Consumption dialogue at a restaurant dialogue in a restaurant dialogues Directions english grammar English tests English traditions environment euronews European Day of Languages few Future Tense globish graffiti Guy Fawkes Heal the world Healthy food Homeschooling I have a dream International day fo the elimination of violence against Women Invictus Jason Mraz job interview John Lennon Learn with films Leona Lewis little London Luther king Lyrics Mandela many Mr Duncan much music New Year's Resolutions Non-violence and peace Peace Day Pearly Kings and Queens Present Perfect Racism Reading recycling Saint Patrick's Day shakira shakira's speech at oxford Song speech against the war stand by me technology Trailer Twilight verbal tenses Videos Vocabulary Waving flag we are the world for Haiti webquest about the Canary Islands what is that? Women's Day World Water Day activities